The Icon Pro Audio QCon Pro G2 is an eight channel universal control surface with Mackie Control and HUI emulation to support most major DAWs. Whether you are tracking or mixing, the QCon Pro G2 provides intuitive tactile control over your session. Set your levels, fine tune your EQs and effects, record automation, punch in and punch out of recordings, all at the tip of your fingers. The QCon Pro G2 sports nine motorized faders, eight multi-purpose push encoders, 78 buttons, jog shuttle wheel, and 2 foot pedal connectors. 12-segment LED level meters are provided for each channel, and a large backlit LCD screen displays channel names and parameter values. A 12-segment LED display is also provided for SMPTE or MIDI beat clock.
The Icon Pro Audio QCon Pro G2 utilizes Mackie Control and HUI emulation to control your favorite digital audio workstation and includes overlays for most popular DAWs including Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, ProTools, Studio One, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Bitwig, Reason, Sonar, and Audition. A User Defined mode is also included to create custom presets and midi mapping.
The QCon Pro G2 is class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10, and Mac OS X and features a high speed USB 2.0 connection. The QCon Pro G2 is expandable to up to 32 channels using three Qcon EX G2 extenders.
The main features of the Icon Pro Audio QCon Pro G2 include:
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segment LED level metering for channels
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or Midi beat clock (bars:beats:ticks) format
- 78 assignable buttons for user de ne mode
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- lluminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
- MackieControl and HUI Universal emulation
- iMap – Self midi mapping software is provided for user-de ned mode (MIDI Learn)
- Expandable to 32-channel control surface with 3units of QconEX G2
- User A & User B 1/4” TRS connectors for connecting with pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Different DAW overlay are included – Cubase/Nuendo, LogicPro, DigitalPerformer, FLStudio, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reasons, ProTools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live and User define mode
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!