Hear Technologies Hear Back PRO Mixer is the simplest, most affordable digital solution to get everyone the mix they need to perform their best. This new system platform is completely modular and infinitely expandable, which means it has become the last personal monitoring system you’ll ever need.
With this system, there is no learning curve. Whether or not you’ve ever used a personal monitor mixer, the simple layout of this powerful system makes getting the right mix a quick and effortless experience. Based in Gigabit Ethernet, this framework paves the way for an impressive range of future possibilities.
The Hear Back PRO system consists of two main components: the Hub and the Mixer. The modular Hub consists of four card slots, which can be populated with any configuration of input and/or output cards to fit your exact needs. Each Hub has the ability to supply signal and power to as many as 32 Mixers (8 per Network Card), each over a single standard Cat5E/6 cable. And with the built-in HBus In/Out ports, multiple Hubs can be daisy-chained together, allowing for truly unlimited system expansion.
- – Modular I/O Hub card system allows for system customization
- – Large master knob controls overall main mix, AUX, and intercom levels independently
- – Volume and panning control of all channels
- – Direct and immediate visual feedback of all channels
- – Support for sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- – Selectable XLR or 1/8” Mixer AUX input
- – Built-in intercom broadcasts the AUX source (mic, MP3 player, click, etc.)
- – Intercom auto adjusts its own level so even the quietest message never goes unheard
- – Supports secondary power supply to provide redundancy and power to up to 32 Mixers
- – USB port on Hub makes updating firmware for future features and upgrades a simple drag-and-drop operation
- – HBUS In/Out connections allow daisy-chaining Hubs and a wireless access point connection for use with the PRO’s iOS App
- – Side-mounted card slot on Mixer for future expansion
- – Status indicating logos on Hub and Mixers make it easy to detect and diagnose problems, should they arise
- – Write session info and channel settings on storable Mixer overlays for an unlimited number of presets
- – Instantly store and recall presets from memory with the push of a button
- – Most recent configuration is saved, even after power-down
- – Hear Back PRO iOS App allows for complete control of all Mixers connected to the network
Hear Technologies Hear Back PRO Mixer Features:
- – V5 Firmware
- – Assign each knob of a PRO Mixer to any mono channel, stereo pair of channels, or even a submix of up to 16 channels with the V5 update. Configure each Mixer differently and add up to 128 input channels to the system using additional Input Cards and Hubs (32 channels of inputs per Hub).
New V5 Features
– Route-Assign-Submix up to 128 channels
– Submix up to 16 stereo channels on each of the 16 knobs per Mixer
– Up to 64 pairs of stereo-linked channels
– Up to 32 input channels per Hub
– Download V5 Firmware
– How to Upgrade/Downgrade Firmware Versions
– Key Features
– Panning width and stereo placement
– Solo in place
– Multiple Intercom
– Preset copy and paste from one Mixer to another
– Signal present indication on all channels
– Grouping function synchronizes all settings between multiple Mixers
– iOS App available for ease of use
– Remote control of all settings via iOS App or from another Mixer
There are no reviews yet.