The compact 8320A SAM™ studio monitor is today’s most advanced and flexible monitoring solution.
The 8320A extends Genelec SAM system offering to a very wide range of facilities. A new and highly intuitive Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™ 2.0) control network and software allows adjustments of all aspects of monitor settings and full system control. Genelec AutoCal™ allows to automatically align every monitor for level, timing, and equalisation of room response anomalies. The 8320A features Genelec MDE™ and DCW™ technologies, a flow optimized reflex port and very neutral frequency response.
Combining performance never heard before, the 8320A is the small monitor for music studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting.
The main specifications of the Genelec 8320APM Bi-Amplified Smart Active Studio Monitor include:
- Maximum sound pressure: 100dB
- Frequency response: 55 Hz – 23 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 1.5 dB (66 Hz – 20kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 4 in + Tweeter 3/4 in metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 50 W + Tweeter 50 W
- Dimensions: H 242 x W 151 x D 142 mm / 9 1/2 x 6 x 5 5/8 in, with Iso-Pod™
- Weight: 3.2 kg / 7.0 lb
- Connectors: 1 x XLR analogue input / 2 x RJ45 control network
There are no reviews yet.