The Furman PS-8RE-III is a power distributor that features Furman’s Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) circuit and their exclusive Linear Filter Technology (LiFT) with Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) and a high current TVZ-MOV. Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, the world’s most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge suppressor.
SMP surge suppression virtually eliminates service calls. Traditional surge suppression circuits sacrifice themselves when exposed to multiple transient voltage spikes, requiring the dismantling of your system, and repair of your surge suppressor. Not so with SMP. With Furman’s SMP, damaging transient voltages are safely absorbed, clamped and dissipated – no sacrificed parts, no service calls, no down time.
Unique to Furman’s SMP is its unparalleled clamping voltage, even when tested beyond the grueling specifications of – USA/CIDA’s A-1-1 test. While other designs offer clamping voltages that are well above 300VAC peak (far beyond long accepted professional standards), Furman’s SMP clamps at 376VAC peak, 266 VAC RMS even when tested with multiple 6000VAC – 3000 Amp surges! This unprecedented level of protection is only available with Furman’s SMP technology.
The main features of the Furman PS-8RE-III pwr conditioner and sequencer series III include:
- Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) for virtually maintenance free protection from surges and spikes – no sacrificed parts, no service calls, and no downtime
- Furman’s unequaled Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) rids systems of AC line noise for consistent audio/video clarity
- Automatic Extreme Voltage Shutdown (E.V.S.) powers down equipment during a prolonged extreme over-voltage
- Six sequenced rear panel outlets (in 3 groups), two switched rear panel outlets, and one front panel switched outlet
- Momentary and Maintained sequencing via rear panel terminal block or front panel switch
- 10 amp rating
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.