The Furman PL-8C E is a 10A power conditioner with a total of 11 outlets. The PL-8C E offers SMP surge protection, EVS voltage protection, linear filtering technology, front mounted pull out LED lights, rear panel BNC connector for a gooseneck lamp, isolated rear panel outlet banks, diagnosis lights, and a robust steel chassis.
The Furman PL8 C E is a power conditioner which brings together superior protection and outstanding performance in a sturdy, rack-mountable design. The Classic Series features Furman’s revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, one of the world’s most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge supressors.
The main features of the Furman PL8 C E Power Conditioner include:
- Surge Protection: Furman’s exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration: LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection: Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Pull-out Lights: Dual smooth track retractable LED lights illuminate equipment in your rack.
- Diagnostic Lights: LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- Isolated Banks: Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- 10 AMP Rating: 10 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- 11 Total Outlets: 11 total outlets (10 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet).
- BNC Lamp Connector: Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!