Quite simply one of the most cost effective and straight-forward converters available. 16 balanced analogue ins and outs, ADAT, MADI, Wordclock, 192kHz operation and comprehensive routing via an easy to use interface.
The Ferrofish A16 MK-II AD/DA Converter is the perfect way to expand your I/O without breaking the bank allowing you to grow your system as and when you need – achieve up to 192 channels when used with the RME HDSPe MADI FX for example!
The main features of the Ferrofish A16 MK-II AD/DA Converter include:
- 16 x in, 16 x out, balanced phone plugs
- 24 bit AKM converters, 32kHz – 192kHz
- Input-gain and output-levels individually adjustable for each channel
- Optical MADI interface (incl. MIDI over MADI)
- 2 x ADAT I/O (16 channels)
- BNC wordclock
- MIDI connectors for remote
- 2 x TFT displays show the high resolution level meters of all inputs and outputs
- Preset management
- Keyboard lock
- Detailed status display for monitoring all inputs
- Graphical adjustment of levels and gains
- Routing Editor
- SMUX control
- 32 bit high performance ARM(TM) processor
- Remote software for the A16 MK-II via MIDI or MADI (MIDI over MADI)
- Cascading of multiple A16 MK-II
- Easy channel assignment with the graphical routing software
- Adjustment of levels and gains with the mixer
- Own graphics can be stored to individually label your A16 MK-II
There are no reviews yet.