The Eventide H9 Core Effects Pedal is a unique effects processor that harnesses the power of multiple Eventide DSP units in single pedal. The H9 Core includes algorithms and associated presets from H910 and H949 from pristine pitch and delay effects from the original Harmonizer studio processors to wide spaced out ambient delays and reverbs. With tonnes of factory presets across the entire Eventide you’ll have access to all the instantly recognizable tones that Eventide have become so well known for.
The main features of the Eventide H9 Core Effects Pedal include:
- Input impedance – 600K ohms (mono or stereo)
- Output Impedance – 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance – 10K ohms or greater
- Input 1 – (mono) ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Input 2 – ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 – (mono) ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 2 – ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal – ¼ inch stereo phone jack
- Mini USB – Uses 2.0 cables only
- MIDI In – Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru – Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter – Jack Power Supply included
- Power – 9 VDC, 500 mA, center pin (+)
- Dimensions – 5.25″ (H) x 4.65″ (W) x 1.96″ (D)
- Metric: 133 (H) x 118 (W) x 50 (D) mm
- Weight 1.53 lbs, 0.7kG
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.