The Eventide Eclipse Multi Effects Processor unit provides the power, performance and signature Eventide audio effects in a single rack space unit. Although it’s just half the size of our industry- standard H3000 series Harmonizer units, Eclipse has five times the processing power, and twice the features.
The main features of the Eventide Eclipse Multi Effects Processor unit include:
- A full complement of Eventide’s signature pitch change, reverb, and special effects program presets, all with uncompromising quality
- Up to five times the processing power, yet half the size of our legendary H3000 series Ultra-Harmonizer brand effects processor
- Dual-engine architecture, configurable in series, parallel, stereo or dual mono
- Easy setup and operation, with an enhanced user interface developed with artists and engineers. Includes a powerful search facility for rapid program/preset selection by category or application
- Audio performance surpasses anything in its class. 24-bit digital conversion, 96kHz sampling, signal to noise better than 104dB
- Digital S/PDIF and AES/ EBU I/O, analog balanced and unbalanced I/O, and ADAT lightpipe supported
- Low-cost Compact Flash Type I and II preset memory storage. (Cards readily available at computer and camera stores.)
- Quality construction professionals demand heavy-gauge, all metal faceplate, solid, positive- action controls, sharp, bright display
- The famous Eventide “knob”, full numeric keypad and customizable “hot keys” for frequently used parameters provide maximum flexibility and ease of use
- Eventide Eclipse Harmonizer Effects Processor it’s the new world standard single rack space effects box
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!