The Eventide BD-600E Broadcast Audio Delay features expanded remote programmability with 16 bipolar opto-isolated inputs which may be configured to drive many BD600E functions or as general-purpose delay inputs; 16 open-collector outputs that may be configured to display BD600E status indicators or to pass through delayed versions of the inputs; and an RS232 output provides a delayed version of the input, useful for driving a time display or for other control purposes. Any BD600 can be field upgraded to a BD600E with the E-Option upgrade kit.
The BD600 adds more delay protection, improves fidelity, and expands remote options, while maintaining the user interface and yellow DUMP button familiar to all radio engineers. It is the culmination of thirty years of designing and manufacturing highly reliable delays for broadcast. Featuring 80 seconds of delay, 24-bit digital and analog I/O, plus a host of new features, the BD600 is the new world standard.
The main features of the Eventide BD-600E Broadcast Audio Delay include:
- Microprecision delay mode for HD syncronization
- 80 seconds of delay protection
- “Panic” allows WAV file play back during delay rebuild
- 24-bit aes/ebu digital i/o, with optional wordclock sync
- 24-bit analog xlr i/o
- User-defined “dump” length segmentation
- “Sneeze” button for momentary edit
- Remote control capability
- Easy-to-wire euroblock for remote hookup (on base unit)
- RS-232 i/o
- Programmable i/o
- Remote option offers 16 bi-polar opto-isolated inputs and 16 open-collector outputs
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.