The Eventide 2016 Reverb Stereo Room Reverb Unit recreates the legendary reverb algorithms of Eventides SP2016 Stereo Room, Room Reverb and High Density Plate.
Every aspect of the original effects has been duplicated including every detail of the user parameters.
While the algorithms are identical to the originals, the hardware implementation is state- of-the-art, with features that include a high performance 24 bit DSP, 24 bit analog audio I/O, digital I/O and MIDI interface.
The Eventide 2016 is built purely for reverb its not a multi-effects box. The Reverb 2016 user interface is extremely easy-to-use, and features dedicated controls for each of the effects parameters. The controls and display are intuitive. The panel controls are optimized for the studio and for live performance. Up to 99 user presets can be stored.
While recreating the original reverbs is the Reverb 2016s raison detre, it also features brand new, enhanced versions of the originals. These New reverbs are not a breakthrough: they have the same basic structure of the originals but with more complex early reflections, higher density, and finer control of the parameters.
The main features of the Eventide 2016 Reverb Stereo Room Reverb Unit include:
- 6 Reverb effects and a dedicated user interface
- Recreates 3 original SP2016 reverb effects
- Stereo Room
- Room Reverb
- High Density Plate
- 3 new enhanced versions of the originals
- Fast top level UI (one knob – one job) optimized for studio and live performance
- Stores up to 99 user defined presets.
- Digital input/ output (S/ PDIF)
- Input kill switch, relay bypass switch
- Dual function footswitch input
- >98dB dynamic range
- 24 bit conversion
- MIDI in & out
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz +/ -1dB
- Pro levels (+4 dB nominal) and connections (XLR and 1/4)
- Balanced/ unbalanced input selection via rear panel, push button switch
- Universal internal power supply works anywhere
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!