Ergolab Stealth Performer Series Studio Stool with Backrest Features
Ergolab Performer Series Studio Stool with Backrest: promote proper body posture while in the chair. The “Free-Float” backrest moves with you as you lean forward, giving you the needed support on your back.
- Comes with the option of glides or casters(shown with glides).
- Adjustable foot ring.
- Three-dimensional fabric by Polartec.
- The “Free-Float” backrest stays with you as you lean forward, giving you continuous support.
- Comes standard with Serene Gel Foam.
- Distinct anatomically designed seat conforms to the natural shape of the body.
- Technologically advanced injection molded foam provides excellent support and comfort.
- Seat Groove prevents undue pressure on the tailbone.
- Multi-angle pelvic positioning helps reduce lower back strain.
- Improved balance point allows you to bend forward and reach further with less strain.
- Small seat size allows the closest positioning to the patient.
- Five-leg powder-coated aluminum base provides improved stability.
- The choice of different height lift mechanisms provides a wide range of adjustment.
Why The Stealth Chair?
The Stealth Chair provides improved support to reduce the stress on your body as you work. A traditional chair creates unhealthy pressure points from the hip bones, the tailbone and the legs which increase as you lean forward to work. Thanks to the patented ZenWave™ motion technology, these chairs allow the users to move with ease and create less pressure on their bodies. We designed the Active Tilt™ seat plate to pivot smoothly as you move backwards and forwards in your seat to promote proper body posture while in the chair. Our “Free-Float” backrest moves with you as you lean forward, giving you the needed support on your back. This truly is the chair that outclasses other music chairs.
Click here for more info about Stealth