The EPA FAGOTTO is a self powered subwoofer with a 15”woofer / 4″ voice coil. The box is made of 18mm high density birch plywood and the loading is tapped horn with controlled pressure. This type of loading allows to have a very low emission from the back, to have a detailed sound and to cover bigger areas compared to traditional bass reflex subs. The power amp is 100% designed and made in Italy. It features PFC dual-stage power supply with a supplement of power. The new boost board improves transient response and sound pressure in general. The DSP mounts a high performance processor and converters with samples 32bit / 768 khz. This amps are Class D Hi-Fi grade and the boards are gold plated on all layers.
The Main Features of EPA FAGOTTO Include:
- TYPE: Tapped Horn Self Powered
- LOUDSPEAKER: 1 woofer 15″ voice coil 4″ 8Ω
- POWER SUPPLY: PFC 110/230V, 50/60HZ , 300W (900W peak) + Power Boost Board
- PROCESSING: Full Digital Management in floating point
- ADC: 32Bit, 768Khz, Dynamic Range 123db
- DAC: 32Bit, 768Khz, Dynamic Range 120db
- AMPLIFIERS: Class D 2800W (1400W SUB, 2x700W OUT TOP), THD < 0.05%
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 45Hz-140Hz
- SENSITIVITY: 96 db 1W 1m
- DISPERSION: Cardioid 180°
- PROTECTION SYSTEM: Metal grid
- INPUT: 1 Powercon 110/230 V AC, 1 Digital Audio AES/EBU, 2 Balanced Analog Audio, 1 EPA Interface
- OUTPUT: 1 Powercon Link, 1 Digital Audio AES/EBU Link, 2 Speakon for TOP
- BOX: Built in High Density Birch Plywood, Polyurea Black Paint
- SIZE: 485 x 710 x 790 mm / 19,09 x 27,95 x 31,01 Inch (W, D, H)
- WEIGHT: 48 Kg / 105,82 Lbs
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.