The EPA FLAUTO is a passive top speaker with 8 full-range 3 ” woofers. The box is made of 18mm high density birch plywood and the internal wiring is exclusively made of high-purity monocrystalline copper. The speaker mounting system and the milling on the front create an acoustic load and increase the pressure. This design improves the audio quality and mechanically controls the dispersion by being very wide horizontally and more narrow vertically. This line array configuration helps to amplify rooms with critical acoustics.
The Main Features of EPA FLAUTO Include:
- TYPE: Vertical Array Horn Loaded
- LOUDSPEAKER: 8 x 3″ Full Range Driver
- POWER: 320 W (Use only with EPA amplifier)
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 140Hz-20kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 100 db 1W 1m
- DISPERSION: Horiz. 95° / Vert. 5°
- PROTECTION SYSTEM: Metal grid
- INPUT: 1 Speakon
- RIGGING: EPA hardware for truss, wall mount plate and stand
- BOX: Built in High Density Birch Plywood, Polyurea Black Paint
- SIZE: 145 x 120 x 675 mm / 5,70 x 4,72 x 26,57 Inch (W, D, H)
- WEIGHT: 10,4 Kg / 22,92 Lbs
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!