The Elysia Karacter 500 is a box full of vibrant colors. It covers a complete spectrum including mastering-grade saturation, tube-inspired distortion and glorious destruction. Gone are the days when only racks full of outboard gear could achieve these elusive and highly desirable styles of tonal coloration.
This all-in-one solution offers two separate channels which can be set up for dual mono, linked stereo or linked and unlinked M/S operation. Integrated mix stages for parallel signal processing and the unique Color Control add to its remarkable flexibility. The entire unit is designed with discrete class-A topology, so even the most lo-fi sounds will benefit from the karacter’s high-end touch.
Enhance your tracks or decimate everything – It’s a matter of karacter.
The main features of The Elysia Karacter 500 include:
- 100% Class-A Topology – Expensive boutique sound made affordable.
- Mastering-Grade Saturation
- Gentle THD generation with a soft characteristic.
- Tube-Inspired Distortion – Wide ranges of asymmetrical low noise clipping.
- Glorious Destruction – Turbo Boost for massive sonic mayhem.
- Colour Filter
- Harmonics-frequency relation tweaks.
- Dual Mono/Stereo Link/Mid Side – Signal matrix for maximum flexibility.
- Stepped Controllers – Fast and easy recall guaranteed.
- Made in Germany – Build quality without compromise
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.