The TC25 was engineered to be used in our Drumkit System, but can also provide stunning results on a wide variety of instruments and vocals. The TC25 has the same attributes as the TC30 except its high frequency response goes to 25kHz.
It will handle up to 145 dB SPL, is smaller in size, weighs less, and costs less than the TC30. The performance vs. price ratio of this microphone is excellent.
- Frequency response – 9Hz to 25kHz +1/-3dB
- Polar pattern – Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity – 8mV/Pa (-42dBV/Pa)
- Power requirements – 49V Phantom 10mA
- Peak acoustic input – 145dB SPL
- Output – XLR (PIN 2+)
- Noise – 27dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)