The Earthworks SR30 MP is the matched pair set of the popular SR30 microphone.
The Earthworks SR30 (same as SR77) is a remarkable cardioid that maintains most of the characteristics of Earthworks’ omni microphones. At 6 inches away from the source it sounds as onmi-like as a cardioid can. The off-axis rejection is substantial yet uncoloured. Its impulse response is very fast and smooth and the sound stays the same across the entire front hemisphere of pickup. In the studio or on the stage, theSR30 is an ideal choice for a variety of acoustic instruments including sax, flute, trumpet, guitar, piano and drums. It is superior for choir because it doesn’t spotlight; rather it picks up an entire section or area with no hot spots.
The Earthworks SR30 is popular among concert tapers because of its open uncoloured sound and among jazz enthusiasts for its ability to capture explosive performances while retaining the subtle nuances of artist.
- Matched Pair – This stereo set of Earthworks SR30 microphones are perfectly matched in sensitivity and frequency response from the manufacturer. The matched pair is intended for stereo applications such as ambience, orchestral and choir capturing plus acoustic instruments including sax, flute, trumpet, guitar, piano and drums
- Wide Frequency Response – The SR30 exhibits a frequency response of 3Hz to 30kHz resulting in impressively detailed signal reproduction
- High SPL Handling – The SR30’s high SPL (145dB) provides incredible headroom which further minimizes noise due to peak distortion and excessively loud signals at close proximity
- Fast Transient Response – The prepolarized condenser capsule is capable of capturing signals rich in transient peaks without noise due to distortion
- Includes: Cherry Wood Box
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 30kHz ™ 1.5dB at 6 inches (15cm)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Peak Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
- Output: XLR (PIN 2+)
- Output Impedance: 100 , balanced (50 ea. pin 2 & 3)
- Minimum Load: 600 btw. pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 22dBA equivalent
- Dimensions: L x D 229 x 22 mm (9 x .860 in.)
- Weight: 225g (.5lb) each
- Matched Pair Shipping Weight: 4lb (1.81kg)
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!