The SR30/HC offers exceptional directional performance for guitar, sax, flute, drums, bass, and vocals. It is ideal for natural sound combined with more off-axis rejection, or to reduce unwanted room sound. It can pick an acoustic instrument, like a guitar, out of an ensemble while still sounding detailed and life-like.
It is a powerful tool for broadcast and vocal production applications because its clarity and detail enhances verbal communication. For open, uncolored clarity combined with off-axis uncolored rejection, try an SR30/HC and listen to what it doesnt pick up.
- The capsule features a cardioid pick up pattern providing high gain before feedback.
- Superb off-axis rejection of audio signal make the SR30 suitable for capturing audio in highly ambient environments and near monitor speakers.
- The SR30 features an even frequency and sensitivity response at the entire front of the capsule.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 30kHz +/-1.5dB @ 6″ (15cm)
- Polar Pattern: Cardiod
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/PA)
- Power requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Peak acoustic input: 145dB SPL
- Minimum output load: 600 ohms between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!