The SR30 is a remarkable cardioid that maintains most of the characteristics of our omni microphones. At 6 inches away from the source it sounds as onmi-like as a cardioid can. The off-axis rejection is substantial yet uncoloured. Its impulse response is very fast and smooth and the sound stays the same across the entire front hemisphere of pickup.
In the studio or on the stage, the SR30 is an ideal choice for a variety of acoustic instruments including sax, flute, trumpet, guitar, piano and drums. It is superior for choir because it doesn’t spotlight; rather it picks up an entire section or area with no hot spots. The SR30 is popular among concert tapers because of its open uncolored sound and among jazz enthusiasts for its ability to capture explosive performances while retaining the subtle nuances of artist.
- The capsule features a cardioid pick up pattern providing high gain before feedback.
- Superb off-axis rejection of audio signal make the SR30 suitable for capturing audio in highly ambient environments and near monitor speakers.
- The SR30 features an even frequency and sensitivity response at the entire front of the capsule.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 30kHz +/-1.5dB @ 6″ (15cm)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/PA)
- Power requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Peak acoustic input: 145dB SPL
- Minimum output load: 600 ohms between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
There are no reviews yet.