As a vocal microphone the Earthworks SR20 is spectacular.
The Earthworks SR20 will accurately capture a voice with the same precision and quality up to 90 degrees off-axis. This means you can have the same pristine sound quality at the front and side of the microphone.
Up close the SR20 is warm, not boomy, while its unique windscreen assembly eliminates the popping of P’s. Its patented design and uniform polar response provide more gain before feedback than other microphones.
Unscrewing the windscreen of the SR20 allows it to become an outstanding instrument mic, for piano, guitar, drums, brass, woodwinds and other instruments. The SR20 will handle up to 145dB SPL and is an exceptional, versatile high quality microphone that is quite affordable.
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 20kHz ™ 2dB at 6 inches (15cm)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Peak Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
- Output: XLR
- Output Impedance: 100O, balanced
- Minimum Load: 600O btw. pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 22dBA equivalent
- Dimensions L x D 212 x 22 mm (8.4 x .860 in.)
- Weight: 135g (.3lb)
- Includes: Attractive Plastic Case
There are no reviews yet.