The Earthworks QTC30 has been designed for recording quieter sources such as vocals, strings and distant miked orchestras or choirs.
With a frequency response to 30kHz and excellent impulse response, it will reproduce sounds with incredible detail that are true and life-like, making it an ideal and affordable choice for recording applications. Its smaller stainless steel body is 6.5 inches long and has no handling noise. The degree of clarity is unparalleled. Earthworks QTC30 have exceptional impulse response and diaphragm settling time. They handle sound levels up to 150dB SPL with no proximity effect or handling noise.
- Frequency response: 6Hz to 30kHz +1/-3dB
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa (-30.5 dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Peak acoustic input: 142 dB SPL
- Output: XLR (PIN 2+)
- Minimum output load: 600 ohm between pins 2&3
- Noise: 22dB SPL(A weighted), 24.5 dB SPL (Unweighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 165mm x 22mm (6.25 x .860 inches)
- Weight: 160g (.35lb)
- Includes: Attractive Plastic Case
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!