The Earthworks M50 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone is a professional measurement microphone intended for large room calibration. The ultra wide frequency response of 3Hz to 50kHz is flat throughout the entire spectrum and results in accurate room calibration using Smaart, MLSSA, SIMM and TEF based systems. The small element yields an omni-directional pattern resulting in a wide pick up area at the front and sides of the microphone capsule. The M50 ships with a microphone clip and a 1/2″ calibrator adaptor.
The main features of The Earthworks M50 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone include:
- Miniature Omni-directional Capsule
- Wide Linear Frequency Response
- Uncolored Response
Technical Specifications of The Earthworks M50 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone:
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 3 Hz to 50 kHz ±1/-3 dB
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 72 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 22 dB SPL Equivalent (A-weighted)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 142 dB SPL
- Power Requirements: +48V Phantom, 10 mA
- Output Impedance: 600Ω between pin 2 and 3
- Output Connectors: XLR intended to drive a balanced transformerless input Pin2+
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: No
- Dimensions: 9 x 0.9″ (229 x 22 mm)(Length x Diameter)
- Weight: 0.5 lb (225 g)
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.