The Earthworks M30BX is a battery powered measurement microphone with a built-in preamp.
The Earthworks M30BX is a very cost effective reference microphone for SMAART, MLSSA, Spectrafoo, TEF & RTA and all audio band measurements. It has a flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics. The M30BX meets or exceeds ANSI Type 1 and applicable IEC 61094 requirements.
The Earthworks M30BX is ideally suited for on-location acoustical measurements including loudspeaker design and quality control, sound system setup and troubleshooting, room acoustics, or any application where an accurate free-field measurement microphone is required and portability is important or a power source is not readily available.
The microphone body opens for replaceable battery access, with a battery life of 300 hours.
Each mic is delivered with its own calibration chart providing its individually measured open-circuit sensitivity for both gain positions, and the frequency response curve.
Electronic calibration files can be used to import the M30BX’s amplitude frequency response directly into your measurement system.
- Frequency response: 9Hz to 30kHz +1/-3dB
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa (Typical)
- with 6dB Gain 60mV/Pa (Typical)
- Power Requirements: 6V Battery Type P28 (2CR-1/3N, 4LR44 or eq.)
- Peak Acoustic Input: 130dB SPL
- Output: XLR
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohm, balanced (50 ea. pin 2 & 3)
Noise: 22dB, A equivalent
- Dimensions L x D 220 x 23 mm (8.65 x .910 in.)
- Weight: 180g (.4lb)
- Includes: Attractive Plastic Case
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!