Earthworks M30 Omnidirectional Measurement Mic
The Earthworks M30 is a very cost effective reference microphone for SMAART, MLSSA, Spectrafoo, TEF & RTA and all audio band measurements.
The Earthworks M30 has a flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics. The M30 meets or exceeds ANSI Type 1 and applicable IEC 61094 requirements. Requires 48V phantom power.
The Earthworks M30 is ideally suited for acoustical measurements including loudspeaker design and quality control, sound system setup and troubleshooting, room acoustics, or any application where an accurate free-field measurement microphone is required.
Each Earthworks M30 microphone is delivered with its own calibration chart providing its individually measured open-circuit sensitivity and the frequency response curve. Electronic calibration files can be used to import the M30’s amplitude frequency response directly into your measurement system.
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 30kHz +1/-3dB
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa (Typical)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Peak Acoustic Input: 142dB SPL
- Output: XLR
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohm, balanced (50 ea. pin 2 & 3)
- Noise: 22dB, A equivalent
- Dimensions L x D 229 x 22 mm (9 x .860 in.)
- Weight: 225g (.5lb)
- Includes: Attractive Plastic Case
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.