The Earthworks M23 OMNI 9HZ-23KHZ M23 Measurement Microphone is a cost effective reference microphone for SMAART, MLSSA, Spectrafoo, TEF and RTA equalization and loudspeaker control systems plus all “audio band” measurements.
The Earthworks M23 has a flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics. The M23 is an improved version of the SMAARTMIC previously offered by EAW. Requires 48V Phantom Power.
- Cost effective measurement microphone
- An ideal microphone for SMAART, MLSSA, Spectrafoo, TEF and RTA acoustic measurement systems
- Frequency Response: 9Hz – 23kHz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa (-30.5 dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Peak Acoustic Input: 142 db SPL
- Output: XLR (Pin 2+)
- Min. Output Load: 600 ohms between pins 2 and 3
- Noise: 22 dBA
- Dimensions (L x D): 165 x 22 mm (6.25 x 0.860 inches)
- Product Weight – 160g (0.35lb)
- Includes: Attractive Plastic Case
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!