The Earthworks LP20 – LevelPad Mic Pad -20 dB Attenuator is designed for recording and live sound reinforcement applications. The device is placed in-line between a balanced microphone or balanced line level source and a mixer or recorder to attenuate the signal by -20 dB. This helps prevent overloading and reduces distortion by providing additional headroom. The device features a standard XLR-3M connector for the input and an XLR-3F connector for the output.
The main features of The Earthworks LP20 – LevelPad Mic Pad -20 dB Attenuator include:
- -20 dB Attenuation
- Prevents Overloading Signal
- Minimizes Distortion by Adding Headroom
- Works With Microphones With Balanced Out
- Works With Balanced Line Level Signals
- XLR-3M Input and XLR-3F Output
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.