Ear Trumpet Labs Mytrle Hand Made Condenser Microphone is the perfect live microphone for old-school stage vocal techniques.
Ear Trumpet Labs Myrtle is tuned to sound ideal from three inches to a foot away. She has a natural warmth of tone and crisp clarity that combine to make an extraordinarily natural sounding live mic.
Cardioid pickup pattern (directional) with great rejection of off-pattern sound and integrated pop filter makes for easy use in a live mix. She has an eight-spring suspended capsule housing and a pivoting joint between the stainless steel suspension ring and the body.
Extremely stylish retro looks combined with the highest quality modern electronics to please your audience in every way possible.
The main features of Ear Trumpet Labs Mytrle Hand Made Condenser Microphone include:
- Hand made microphone with the looks of classic early broadcast mics.
- Large (26mm) diaphragm condenser capsule with a cardioid pickup pattern.
- Unique headbasket with eight-spring suspension.
- Pivoting joint between ring and body allows convenient positioning.
- Internal multilayer silk pop filter, for plosive protection without sacrificing clarity.
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics – very quiet and clean.
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components – film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
- Body fits standard microphone clips.
- Dimensions: 12″ x 6″ x 2 3/8″
- Metal tool case with foam padding included, 15″ x 10″ x 4 1/2″.
- Requires 48V phantom power.
There are no reviews yet.