The Ear Trumpet Labs Edwina Hand Made Condenser Microphone has the look of Captain Nemo’s control room, the consistent polar pattern to reject feedback in the most challenging live settings and the smooth, detailed sound of the finest studio mics.
Ear Trumpet Labs Edwina has a large diaphragm cardioid condenser capsule mounted in a moderate sized retro-industrial head basket made from plumbing flanges and stainless steel bolts, which is suspended in a pivoting bracket for maximum positioning flexibility. This means she can work as an upright, side-address lollipop style, or as an end-address, with a simple twist of the pivot.
Edwina strikes the perfect balance on stage with her distinctive but not dominating looks. A great-sounding mic for stage or studio; vocals, overheads, room, acoustic instruments or electric cabinets.
The main features of Ear Trumpet Labs Edwina Hand Made Condenser Microphone include:
- Hand made microphone with unique appearance.
- Large (26mm) diaphragm condenser capsule mounted in a pivoting bracket, with a cardioid pickup pattern.
- Capsule and electronics tuned for close live vocal use on the loudest of stages – excellent feedback rejection.
- Side or end address, using pivot.
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise.
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity.
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics – very quiet and clean.
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components – film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
- Body fits standard microphone clips.
- Dimensions: 8 3/4″ x 4″ x 1 3/4″; head is 3″ in diameter.
- Metal tool case with foam padding included, 11″ x 6″ x 3″.
- Requires 48V phantom power.
There are no reviews yet.