Ear Trumpet Labs Edna Hand Made Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone features a visually striking retro-industrial styling combined with great, accurate, detailed sound.
Ear Trumpet Labs Edna is a small diaphragm side-address condenser microphone in a lollipop style housing made from plumbing flanges and stainless steel bolts. Extremely satisfying to hold in the hand, and great looking on stage as either a vocal or instrument mic, Edna also has the clarity and fast transient response to be a fine studio mic for acoustic instruments, electric guitars, or vocals.
Cardioid pickup pattern (directional) with great rejection of off-axis sound makes for easy use in a live mix.
The main features of Ear Trumpet Labs Edna Hand Made Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone include:
- Hand made microphone with unique appearance.
- Small (12mm) diaphragm condenser capsule side-address mounted, with a cardioid pickup pattern.
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity.
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics – very quiet and clean.
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components – film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
- Body fits standard microphone clips.
- Dimensions: 8 3/4″ x 2 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
- Metal tool case with foam padding included, 12 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ x 4 1/4″.
- Requires 48V phantom power.