The Ear Trumpet Labs Chantelle Hand Made Condenser Microphone is optimized for easy live use, with a size and shape not too different from standard vocal mics… but her look is all her own, and her sound is stunning.
In the studio Ear Trumpet Labs Chantelle has garnered the highest praise from engineers for her clear, exceptionally balanced and pleasing tone on all acoustic instruments. On stage, her excellent feedback rejection and internal pad make her an easily managed replacement for common stage mics, but with far better sound.
The pivoting head makes perfect positioning easy, and allows for many different presentations on stage. She has a large diaphragm cardioid condenser capsule mounted in a copper and brass head basket with a heavy brass pivot attaching it to the body. A great-sounding mic for stage or studio; vocals and acoustic instruments especially.
The main features of Ear Trumpet Labs Chantelle Hand Made Condenser Microphone include:
- Hand made microphone with unique appearance.
- Large (26mm) diaphragm condenser capsule mounted end-address in a pivoting head, with a cardioid pickup pattern.
- Capsule and electronics tuned for close live vocal use on the loudest of stages – excellent feedback rejection.
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise.
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity.
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics – very quiet and clean.
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components – film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual microphone.
- Body fits standard microphone clips.
- Dimensions: 7 1/2″ long x 2″ diameter.
- Metal tool case with foam padding included, 11″ x 6″ x 3″.
- Requires 48V phantom power.
There are no reviews yet.