The DYNAUDIO BM15A (Right) is a relatively large 2-way active system comprising of a large 240mm (10″) woofer, a special version of the Dynaudio ESOTEC soft dome tweeter and an electronic phase-aligned crossover, which feeds the build-in dual, high performance discrete MOSFET amplifiers.
The ESOTEC HF has a dynamic headroom of 1000W, and the 240mm (10″) bass driver is world-renowned for its 100mm (4″) aluminium alloy voice coil.
The DYNAUDIO BM15A (Right) monitor is front ported for powerful and extended low frequency response, and the elegant matte cabinet has radius edges on the front baffle to reduce boundary effects and improve the overall sound quality.
The main features of the DYNAUDIO BM15A (Right) include:
- System: 2-way Active Nearfield Monitor
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 40 Hz – 21 kHz
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC Long Term): 124 dB RMS
- Max SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC Long Term): 125,5 dB RMS
- Input level for 85 dB SPL @ 1m (+4/-10): -18 dBu RMS / -34 dBu RMS
- Input level for max peak SPL (+4/-10): +16 dBu peak / -1 dBu peak
- Power consumption: Idle: 40 W / Max: 300 W
- Amplifier power: Tweeter: 100 W / Woofer: 200 W
- Resonance Frequency: 39 Hz
- Internal Cabinet Volume: 27,5 liters
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 1800 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 30 dB/oct
- Tweeter: Esotec 28 mm soft dome, rear chamber, Magnetic fluid. 4 mm die-cast alu front
- Woofer: 240 mm/9”, One-piece molded polyprop cone, 100 mm/4” pure alu voice coil
- Weight: 18.6 kg / 41 lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 290 x 454 x 388 mm / 11.4” x 17.9” x 15.2”
There are no reviews yet.