DW Fearn VT24 four channel vacuum tube microphone preamplifier, handmade by D. W. Fearn. The VT24 Vacuum Tube Mic Preamp is the four channel version of the popular VT-2 vacuum tube microphone preamplifier.
The VT-24 has eight tubes, but it runs cool enough that no fan is required.
The main features of the DW Fearn VT24 include:
- Four independent channels
- Each channel identical to the legendary VT-2 Mic preamp
- 3RU (5.25”) of rack space
- Uses the same custom Jensen audio transformers as the VT-2
- 48V Phantom power, 20dB pad, switchable for low-Z mics, polarity (phase)
- 8 tubes, but runs cool (no fan)
- 120/230V rear panel switchable
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!