The D.W. Fearn VT-7 Dual-Channel Vacuum Tube Compressor. One of the finest compressors available with a thoughtful and transparent gain reduction design.
The D.W. Fearn VT-7 has an all Class-A vacuum tube audio path.The gain reduction elements utilize circuitry that duplicates the sound and characteristics of the finest classic vacuum tube compressors, without depending on tubes that are no longer manufactured. The control circuitry is modern solid-state analog. The two channels may be used independently or linked together for stereo. This compressor has a unique sound. It is highly transparent, adding only loudness to the audio without introducing obvious artifacts. The compression curves can be adjusted from very gentle to moderately hard. The VT-7 Compressor is designed to process high-quality audio and make it sound great. This compressor is not intended to be used as an obvious effect. It is more like having an engineer with infinitely quick hands on the faders.
- One of the finest compressors available with a thoughtful and transparent gain reduction design
- Excels as a tracking compressor e.g. Vocals and bass guitar
- Ideal as a stereo buss compressor on mixing and mastering sessions
- Can operate on 100, 120 or 220-240 volt (50 Hz/60 Hz) AC
- Controls include Threshold, Gain, Attack, Release, Curve, and Link
- VU meters can be switched between output level and gain reduction
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!