The VT-series microphone preamplifiers will change the way you think of audio quality. The transparency is astounding. Vocals sound smoother, warmer, more intimate, with a compelling presence.
Any microphone and any sound will benefit from the improved clarity, definition, and lack of solid-state artifacts. The VT-1 recreates the sound of classic tube preamps of the 1960s. Modern components and computer-optimized circuitry, unavailable during the vacuum tube era, elevate this design to a new level of performance.
The main features of the DW Fearn VT1 include:
- All vacuum-tube design
- Clean and airy high end
- Fat low end
- Unsurpassed warmth, transparency, and musicality
- Lo-Z input position for superior performance with transformerless mics
- Phase (polarity) reverse switch
- 48 volt phantom power (completely disconnected when off)
- Custom- design Jensen input and output transformers for superb sonics
- – 20 dB input pad (switchable)
- True VU meter (amplifier isolated)
- All point-to-point audio wiring
- High- performance, fully- regulated power supplies with exceptional reserve
- Gold input and output XLR connectors
- Polypropylene and polystyrene coupling capacitors
- All audio switching through gold- contact, sealed precision relays
- International operation on 100, 120, or 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- + 4 dBm output
- Conservatively rated precision components and rugged construction for stability and long life
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!