The DAV BG7 microphone amplifier features low noise and low distortion with switchable gain control for high accuracy level setting, DI Input, level indication via 4 LED’s, switchable high pass filter, 26db pad, phase reversal and 48v phantom power.
The DAV BG7 also features a compressor and limiter that can be linked to the microphone pre-amplifier.
The Main Features of The DAV BG7 Microphone Amplifier Include:
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 150KHz ± 0.25dB
- Mic gain range: 22dB – 66dB in 4dB steps. [pad in -4dB – 40dB]
- Distortion: Less than 0.01% Typ, 0.001% 1KHz @ +20dBu o/p
- High pass filter: 68Hz @ 12dB per octave (Switchable bothchannels)
- Noise: 25 microvolts [-110dB ref +20 dBu. Bandwidth 10Hz-18KHz input loaded 150 ohms, 32dB gain].
- Phase reversal: Switchable
- 48v phantom: On channel 1
- Level indication: Red LED +18dB, Green LED +8dB, Green LED 0dB
- 26dB pads: On channel 1 Clipping level: +29 dBu
- D.I. input: Channel 1 High impedance [1.8 Meg Ohms]
- Connectors: IEC mains
- Input: XLR x 2, Jack x 1 (DI Input)
- Output: XLR x 2 (bal), Jack x 2 (unbal)
- D.I. gain range: Channel 1 only -8 > 36dB in 4dB steps
- Dimensions: 19″ 1U rack mount. Depth = 150mm
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.