The DAV BG5 Mk II (Broadhurst Gardens No. 5 MK II) is a fully featured 1U channel strip featuring a mic pre/DI, 3-band EQ and an optical limiter/compressor. The three elements of the channel strip are taken from models in the DAV Broadhurst Garden range.
The mic pre/di is from the BG1u and features stepped gain in 4dB increments and switchable 48v phantom power, -26dB pad, phase reverse, high pass filter, mic/line selector.
The 3-band EQ section is taken from the BG503 with an HF and LF shelf and a mid range bell. Each band features six carefully selected frequencies, each with 12dB of cut or boost.
The Dynamics ae taken from the BG504 and has stepped pots for input gain, recovery, threshold, ratio and make-up gain.
The Main Features of The DAV BG5 MKII Include:
Mic Amp + D.I.
- Frequency response: 10Hz >> 150KHz ± 0.25dB
- Mic gain range: 22dB >> 66dB in 4dB steps. [pad in -4dB – 40dB]
- Less than 0.01%
- Typ, 0.001% 1KHz @ +20dBu o/p
- High pass filter: 68Hz @ 12dB per octave
- Noise: 25 microvolts [-110dB ref +20 dBu. Bandwidth 10Hz-18KHz input loaded 150 ohms, 32dB gain].
- Phase reversal: Switched
- 48v phantom: Switched
- 26dB pad: Switched
- D.I. input: High impedance [1.8 Meg Ohms]
- D.I. gain range: -4 > 40dB in 4dB steps
- Gain: Unity Gain
- Low Frequency Step: 12.5Hz, 25Hz, 50Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz and 400Hz +/-8dB
- High Frequency Step: 2KHz, 4KHz, 8KHz, 12KHz, 16KHz and 32KHz +/-8dB
- Mid Frequency Resonant: Q = 1.5 – 240Hz, 500Hz, 750Hz, 3KHz, 4KHz and 5KHz +/-12dB
Optical Limiter / Compressor
- Ratio: 2:1 >>>10:1
- Input Gain: +8dB (adjustable)
- Threshold: +18 >>> -2dB
- Gain Make Up: +14dB (adjustable)
- Recovery Time: 0.5 >>> 3 seconds
- Level Indication:
- Red LED +18dB
- Green LED +8dB
- Green LED 0dB
- Gain Reduction: Green LED -2, -4, -8 and -12dB
- Clipping Level: +29dBu
- Input – XLR, Jack (DI Input)
- Output – XLR
- IEC mains / Power
- Dimensions: 19″ 1U rack mount – depth 150mm [6 inches]
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.