The SR7.1 gives precise level control for eight balanced audio signals. Fold down capabilites for stereo and mono and two 5.1 formats. Indiviual input mutes isolate surround speakers, L & R speaker mutes isolate the stereo fold down speakers. There are two internal switches, one for the mono fold down to be routed to either L & R or the center speaker and one which allows the LFE signal to be included in the stereo fold down so the SR7.1 could be used as a summing box too.
- One input DB25 wired for 8 audio channels
- One output DB25 wired for 8 audio channels
- Fold down for two 5.1 formats
- Fold down for stereo and mono
- Individual input mutes and level trims
- L & R speaker mutes for stereo fold down
- All inputs and outputs are balanced
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.