The PS1A provides switching and monitoring control for up to four stereo devices. Easy comparison of input and output of any recording medium. This unit provides a variable level monitor output and two additional fixed outputs for metering, cue feed or master record path (ie; DAT, CD-R, or even linear magnetic media, aka… tape!). The mono switch allows you to check phase compatibility of a stereo source and only feeds the monitor output. All connections are via XLR.
- Four balanced stereo inputs on XLR’s
- One variable balanced stereo output on XLR’s
- Two fixed balanced stereo outputs on XLR’s
- Mono switch to check phase
- Headphone output with level control
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.