The MS8A follows with all the features of the MS6A, and improves the series by increasing the number of switchable sources to eight, and adding an additional passive fixed level stereo output. This path is perfect for metering or a tape feed. A mono switch allows you to check phase compatibility of a stereo source and the left input only provides mono on all outputs. This model incorporates ¼” TRS connections for all inputs and outputs.
- Eight balanced stereo inputs on¼” TRS jacks
- Two balanced stereo outputs on ¼” TRS
- Internal trims for adjustable gain
- Mono switch to check phase
- Active balanced circuitry throughout
- Headphone output with independent level control
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.