The Charter Oak PEQ-1 Active EQ Equalizer is fitted with the best operational amplifiers, capacitors, resistors, input transformers, and output transformers to date. The PEQ-1 has been designed for ease of use but does not compromise in controls.
Clean and free of distortion, the PEQ-1 Active gives you large amounts of boost in the upper frequencies without any harshness. The CharterOak PEQ-1 has an extremely tight and focused bass response and perfect stereo imaging. The makes the PEQ-1 an excellent choice across the mix buss or in a mastering environment.
The main features of CharterOak PEQ-1 Active Parametric EQ include:
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-75kHz (+0.2 -0.6dB EQ out ; +0.3 -0.8dB EQ in).
- Total Harmonic Distortion: (ref. 6V): 0.084%.
- Cross Talk: -95dB @ 10kHz, -90dB @ 20kHz
- Signal to Noise: -100dB referenced to +10dBm
- Maximum Output: +24dBm
- Input Impedance: 600 Ohms (transformer balanced)
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms (transformer balanced)
- Dimensions: Standard 2RU / Length 19″ Height 3.5″
- Power Requirements: 110-115VAC/220-230VAC
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!