The Chandler Limited Little Devil Equaliser features discrete circuits that combine Chandler’s best designs, with transformer balanced circuits and the American hand made quality you expect from Chandler.
The Chandler Little Devil Equaliser features an English-style console EQ similar to 1081 and 33115 vintage units. Also a Treble and bass shelf, Three position filter and Hardwire bypass.
The main features of the Chandler Limited Little Devil Equaliser include:
- All controls are marked +/- 1 to 6 in the playful DEVIL spirit of the concept.
- English-style console EQ similar to 1081 and 33115 vintage units.
- Treble and bass shelf +/-18dB. Treble is set to 12k while Bass is selectable 50 and 110Hz.
- HI and LO Mid +/-18dB with HI and LO “Q” switching on each band. Inductor based English style with 7 selections per band.
- Hi MID – 8k2, 6k8, 5k6, 4k7, 3k3, 2k7, 1k2.
- LO MID – 820, 560, 470, 390, 330, 270, 220.
- Three position filter – 47, 82 and 150Hz.
- Hardwire bypass.
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!