Bricasti System 1 features the Bricasti M7M world class reverb effects processor bundled with a dedicated Bricasti M10 controller.
The Bricasti M7M Reverb Processor provides the highest level of musicality and ease of control imaginable in a processor dedicated to the task of reverberation. Without any front panel display or face functions, the M7M is designed to work with the Bricasti M10 Remote.
The Bricasti M7M is a modern high resolution digital design, utilizing a stunning array of the latest DSP processors, provides a platform for the long overdue next step in reverb processing algorithms. A separate fully differential analog section and dedicated transformer based linear power supply provide the finest analog specifications of any product of its kind.
The Bricasti M7M features an exceptionally strong stainless steel chassis, and a tooled aluminum front panel to complete an enduring design that is intended to fulfill its role, now and into the future.
Each design element of the M7M is a carefully considered statement of our vision of what the evolution of reverberation processing in its most classic form can be. With a deep appreciation of the best designs which precede it, and a passion for moving the science of reverberation forward, the M7M provides a palette of sounds that encompass the familiar as well as new expressions in the art. Listen to the new reference in reverb processing; it will bring new life to your art, in a way unimagined by any process before it.
The Bricasti M10 is a remote controller fo up to eight M7s, complete with 10m serial cable.
The Bricasti M10 remote console is a dedicated hardware remote controller for use with the M7 stereo reverb processor. Folowing the same design criteria as the M7, the M10 casing is manufactured and milled from solid anodized aliminium, for an enduring design and long life.
The Bricasti M10 remote is also designed to be simple to use, and easy to interface, utilizing a standard RS422 serial interface. In application it can be very useful when using more than one M7s or when there is a need to be more in the sweet spot when making adjustments in a large mixing environment.
The main features of the Bricasti M7M include
- No front panel display
- Designed to to be used with M10 Remote
- 100 Unique reverb presets
- Revolutionary new reverb algorithm
- True Stereo Reverb Process
- Classic and new Presets; Halls, Plates, Rooms, Chambers, Ambient Spaces
- 12 Parametric Program Parameters
- 100 User registers
- Dual Dedicated Power Supplies
- Custom design toroidal transfomer linear supply for analog
- High performace switching supply for digital
- Separate Digital and Analog modules
- Non corrosive Stainless Steel chassis and top cover
- Milled anodzied aluminum front panel, knobs and button caps
- Postive feel 2 db stepped analog input level control
- MIDI I/O
- Hand Crafted in the USA
- AES 24 Bit Digital I/O
- AES single wire 192k supported
- Self-clocking to incoming sample rates 44.1k to 192k
- 6 State of the art dual core Analog Devices DSPs
- < 20 Picoseconds Jitter
- Input level adjustable in 2 dB steps
- Balanced XLR analog I/O
- 24-bit conversion
- Dual D/A
- Fully-balanced, DC-coupled analog input and output circuits
Features of the M10 remote:
- Custom milled solid aluminium casing and buttons
- Controls up to eight M7s
- Connetcs via RS422 cable – 10m provided
- Simple serial loop thur for connecting more than one M7s
- Same easy to read display as on the M7
- Same user interface as on the M7
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.