The Bricasti Model 7 Mainframe (M7M) is identical to the M7 without the front panel controls or display and requires the M10 remote to operate. The M10 and M7M can be purchased together as Bricasti System 1, System 2, System 3 and System 4 bundles.
Having established itself as a standard in reverb processing Bricasti stereo reverb units are a common sight (and sound) in any serious studio. And for good reason. From the cutting edge DSP resulting in the unique and acclaimed reverbs Bricasti is known for, to the workmanship of the hardware itself, every aspect of Bricasti’s reverb processors have been considered for longevity and usability all in a 1u rackmount-able unit.
Even the separate fully differential analogue stage has been given the same care and attention as the incredible digital design; with a dedicated transformer based PSU the Bricasti M7M offers the best analogue performance of any product in its class.
The main features of the Bricasti M7M Model 7 Mainframe include:
- More than 200 Unique reverb presents
- Revolutionary new reverb algorithm True Stereo Reverb Process
- Classic and new Presents; Halls, Plates, Chambers, Ambient Spaces
- 12 Parametric Program Parameters
- 100 User Registers
- 4 Front panel “Favourites” for quick saves and compares
- Dual Dedicated Power Supplies
- Custom design toroidal transformer linear supply for analogue
- High performance switching supply for digital
- Separate digital and analogue modules
- Non corrosive Stainless Steel chassis and top cover
- Milled anodised aluminium front panel, knobs and button caps
- Positive feel 2dB stepped analogue input level control
- MIDI I/O
- Hand Crafted in the USA
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.