Designed to work with Bricasti’s M7 and M7M stereo reverb units the Bricasti M10 Remote is an intuitive and well-made desktop remote control for the revered effects processors. A standard RS422 serial interface allows users to connect to their M7 and M7Ms units and control up to eight reverb units via a single M10 remote.
The M10 build quality follows the same exacting criteria as the reverb processors themselves, milled and produced from the same solid anodized aluminium the M10 remote is more than suited to daily use, year after year.
Remove the need to move back and forth to your M7 or M7M for reverb adjustments with the M10 Remote Console.
The main features of the Bricasti M10 Remote include:
- Remotely controls up to eight M7 and M7M stereo reverb units.
- 10-meter R5422 9-pin serial cable included.
- No mains power required.
- Simple serial “loop thru” for connecting more M7’s.
- Same clear easy to read display as used in the M7.
- Same user interface as the M7, with the addition of Machine and Setup keys, so no need to learn something new.
- Simultaneous control of the M7 from both the M7s front panel and or the M10 with a lock out.
- Setup key for M10’s local memory, configuration, and settings.
- Custom milled solid aluminum casing and buttons, fine finished and anodized for an enduring design and classic look.
- Maximum Output Level: +24 dBu
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!