The Avantone CK6 Condenser Microphone is designed to offer true professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics.
The Avantone CK-6 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to fine studio-standard FET micsbut at a fraction of their cost! Our rugged CK-6 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass.
Aesthetically, it features an elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and capsule assembly. The transformerless Discreet Class A FET circuitry will yield pleasing professional results comparable to much more expensive designs. The CK-6 houses a 32mm gold-sputter thin Mylar capsule.
The CK-6 in its normal stock version uses high grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path. This represents our commitment to quality as these normally are the type of “upgrade” components that are implemented by microphone modders/hot-rodders! Any studio can proudly offer the CK-6 for instrumental and vocal mikingIt exudes class visually as well as sonically.
Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability. The versatile CK-6 mic is able to produce professional results with a clean sonic character.
The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
The CK-6 has separate -10 dB pad & 80 Hz LF roll off switches….The -10dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics. The 80Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from “muddying up” the track.
The main features of the Avantone CK6 Condenser Microphone include:
- Ideal for Studio vocals, acoustic guitar, mandolin, drum overheads, piano, etc
- Includes Avantone Custom Retro Shockmount, Elegant padded genuine wooden Mic box & Padded Aluminum storage / travel case
- Type True Transformerless Condenser
- Polar Pattern(s) Cardioid
- Capsule Single-sided 32mm center-terminated gold-sputtered Mylar (6 micron)
- Frequency Response 35-20,000 Hz +/- 3.5dB
- Output Impedance – <=200 Ohms
- Maximum SPL – 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- Equivalent Noise Level – <17dB
- Output Connector – Male XLR 3-pin
- High-Pass Switch – 80 Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch -10 dB
- Power Requirement – Standard 48 Volt Phantom / 5mA
- Included Accessories – Shockmount, Wooden Box in Metal Carrying Case
- Dimensions 155mm x 46mm
- Weight.4 kg / .9 lb
- Polished Nickel trim / Metallic Cabernet Red Body
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.