Avantone BV-1 Multi-Pattern Valve Condenser Microphone
Avantone BV-1 Multi-Pattern Large Capsule Valve Microphone
The Avantone BV-1 Multi-Pattern Large Capsule Valve Microphone is an all around multipurpose microphone, which has no limitations to capture any voice or instrument.
The Avantone BV1 offers premium sonic performance and flexibility. The BV-1 has a “Retro/Butter-Cream” finish with polished Nickel trim that exudes elegance that is equaled by the audio performance.
A low-noise, hand selected 6072A tube is used as well as premium grade capacitors and resistors in order to provide the professional engineer an incredible microphone. The edge-terminated, custom designed & voiced 34mm/3 micron dual capsule assembly offers exceptional sensitivity with a very open, rich texture. Plenty of smooth, airy top end without being “edgy” or harsh.
A custom design “USA MADE” CineMag output transformer was developed because of its rich, yet linear output
The Avantone BV-1 Multi-Pattern Large Capsule Valve Microphone Main features Include:
- Uses Include: Vocals, Acoustic guitar, mandolin, drum overheads, percussion, piano mic, etc…
- Output Impedance: <200 Ohms / transformer isolated
- Maximum SPL : 134dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz) 144dB with pad engaged
- Frequency Response: 25Hz-20KHz
- Equivalent noise level : <18dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 78dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Sensitivity: -35dBV
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7 pin
- Included Accessories: Power Supply, Padded Wooden Mic Box, Shockmount , Custom Designed Tweed road case , Removable metal pop filter, 15′ Gotham GAC-7 Tube Mic Cable
- Tube Type: Select Low-Noise Russian 6072A
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave Switch
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB Switch & 80 Hz LF roll off
- Finish: Polished Nickel trim / Glossy Butter-Cream Body
- Weight (BV-1 Mic Only): 1.3 kgs / 46 oz.
- Dimensions (Microphone): 10″(250mm) Long x 2.5″ (63mm) wide BODY x 75mm (3″) GRILL
- Dimensions of Product Case: 23″ x 7.5″ x 17″
- Set Includes: BV-1 in Padded/Plush Lined Wooden Microphone Box, Vintage Style Power Supply, Nickel plated Pop Filter (Detachable), Custom “Retro – Style” Shock Mount, 5/8″- 3/8″ stand adapter insert, 15′ Gotham GAC-7 Custom Mic Cable, Tweed & Alligator Trim – Retro Styled, plush-lined Carrying Case
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.