Purpose-built to complement the legendary TECnology Hall of Fame Auratone 5C Super Sound Cube reference monitors, the Auratone A2-30 amplifier powers two 8ohm loudspeakers at 30W each.
Auratone A2-30 Amplifier Description
Like the 5C Super Sound Cubes, the A2-30 amplifier is full of heart but intentionally short on bells and whistles – nothing but a power switch, a status LED, and pro-grade I/O. Experience the sublime honesty of the Auratone A2-30 + 5C Super Sound Cube combo!
In addition to sounding beautifully neutral and giving the 5C Super Cubes every opportunity to raise auditory ‘red flags’ when aspects of a mix aren’t sitting right – which is obviously its most important characteristic – the Auratone A2-30 amplifier has the same footprint as the Sound cubes so it looks great sitting on the meter bridge or desk.
Dual-Channel Class D Power Amplifier
- Especially suitable for Auratone 5C Super Sound Cubes
- Same base surface area as a Auratone 5C monitor
- Output power: 2x 30 Watt at 8 Ohm (0.05% THD+N)
- Frequency response: 20 – 20,000 Hz (+/- 0.4 dB)
- Signal / noise ratio: > 100 dB
- Inputs: 2x XLR balanced
- Output: 4 Gold plated screw connections
- Status LED with clip indicator
- On/Off switch
- Dimensions: 170 x 180 x 45 mm
- Weight: 1.25 kg
- Rack bracket and power cable included
|Rack Units||1 U|
|Amp Class||Class D|
|2 Ohm stable||No|
More Auratone Products