Audio-Technica’s AT4047MP delivers vintage sound in a multi-pattern design with selectable omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-of-eight polar patterns. The microphone’s transformer-coupled output and specially tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs. With a wide dynamic range, incredibly low self-noise and high SPL capability, this versatile microphone excels on vocals, strings, acoustic guitar, instrument ensembles, small vocal groups and voiceovers.
AT4047MP – warm vintage sound, versatile and omnidirectional
- Three switchable polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-of-eight
- Engineered to meet the critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Integral 80 Hz high-pass filter switch and 10 dB pad switch
Element: Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-of-eight, Multi-pattern
Frequency Response 20 – 18 000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/Octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42 dB (7.9 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.