The Audio Technica AT2022 Stereo X/Y Microphone features unidirectional condenser capsules. The AT2022 is portable, affordable and can be used to capture live sound and field recordings.
The AT2022 can pick up audio from 90 degrees (Narrow) and 120 degrees (Wide). The condenser capsules have been selected due to their high frequency pickup and clear sound representation. The AT2022 features a low-frequency roll-off for any unwanted low-frequency noise.
The AT 2022 microphone comes equipped with a stand clamp, AA battery, fuzzy windscreen and .5 m cable that terminates in a 3.5 mm stereo plug.
The main features of the Audio Technica AT2022 Stereo X/Y Microphone include:
- X/Y stereo microphone with unique pivoting electret condenser capsules for ultimate flexibility
- Provides the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field
- Battery operation allows use with most recording devices
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off minimizes pickup of unwanted low-frequency noise
- User-selectable 90° or 120° stereo operation for narrow or wide pickup patterns
- Ideal for general stereo recording and field sound capture
- Excellent channel separation
- Included fuzzy windscreen offers excellent wind protection
- Elements: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: X/Y Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 150 Hz, 6 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Channel Balance: <2.5 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 122 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 103 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 75 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- WARNING: The AT2022 is designed for battery operation only. Do not attempt to use when phantom power is present. Possible damage to the microphone may result.
- Battery Current / Life: 1.2 mA / 500 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Off, on/flat, on/roll-off
- Weight: 270 g (9.5 oz)
- Dimensions: 192.0 mm (7.56″) long,
- 65.0 mm (2.56″) maximum head diameter,
- 21.0 mm (0.83″) body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 0.5 m (1.6′) long, 3 conductor, shielded, vinyl-jacketed stereo cable with 3-pin XLRF-type connector at microphone end and 3.5 mm (1/8″) TRS connector at output end
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; fuzzy windscreen; battery; soft protective pouch
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!