The Audient iD22 Audio Interface combines a power audio interface and monitoring system, with two classic Audient mic preamps. iD22 will transform your DAW into a world-class recording system by connecting directly to your microphones, computer and monitors. iD22 provides two classic Audient microphone preamplifiers, ALL NEW pristine AD/DA convertors that have been designed to deliver impeccable detail and impressive depth during both tracking & mixing.
10in | 14out Audio Interface
iD22 is expandable via ADAT i/o – perfect for partnering with an ASP008 for 10-ch recording [total 10-in, 12-out + headphones]. Our console-style monitor controller functionality and USB2.0 connectivity complete the ergonomic desktop package.
The main features of the Audient ID22 include:
- 2-in, 6-out high performance 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA converters
- 2 superb class-A mic preamplifiers & 1 discrete JFET instrument input
- Fully balanced insert points for integrating outboard gear
- High current headphone amplifier fed by an independant DAC
- Main and alternative stereo outputs
- User defined monitoring functionality with hardware control
- USB2.0 class compliant connectivity with integrated DSP mixer
- Compatible with Windows 7 / 8 and Mac OS X (10.6.8 – 10.9.x)
Browse all Audient products
Learn more about Audient
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!