The Audient ASP510 Surround Sound Monitor Controller integrates easily and seamlessly with any console or DAW based surround set-up to provide comprehensive control of the monitoring and record functions for multiple surround sound formats.
The Audient ASP510 consists of a 19” rack unit that houses the inputs and outputs and a remote that has all of the key functions required for hands-on control of your monitoring. A single cable links the two units together, hiding all of the audio cabling behind your racking.
The main features of the Audient ASP510 Surround Sound Monitor Controller include:
- 6 preset MONITOR FORMATS.
- Supports three 5.1 SURROUND and three STEREO sources.
- 8 inputs from console ( 5.1 SURROUND plus STEREO).
- 8 outputs to recorders ( 5.1 SURROUND plus STEREO).
- Switchable ENCODER/DECODER insertion.
- 6 speaker outputs, each with LEVEL TRIM.
- Individual speaker CUT/ISOLATE functions.
- Universal console SOLO and MONITOR system interface.
- User definable Monitor REFERENCE and DIM levels.
- Internal PINK NOISE generator.
- GUIDE track input.
- Ergonomic control surface with clear status indication.
- 25pin D-type females for: 5.1 Surround play A and B, 5.1 Surround bus inputs, Stereo record/transmission & play Console interface Decoder.
- 25pin D-type males for: 5.1 Surround record A and B, Speaker outputs, Encoder
- RJ45 for remote/rack link
- Frequency response: ±0.25 dB, 22 Hz -22 kHz
- THD and noise: @+4 dBu, 1 kHz <0.003%
- Noise: 22 Hz – 22 kHz, -92dB
- Crosstalk (source/source): 1 kHz >80 dB
- Channel tracking: 0 to -24 dB ±0.25 dB
- Rack unit: 1U x 280 mm
- Remote: W 230 mm D 120 mm H 40 mm
Browse all Audient products
Learn more about Audient
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!